Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Don't disturb me in IM

Please, please... PLEASE - STOP!
A lot of my time i work with textures, build locations or teleport on lagged location. 
My PC so much old, and instant messages kill it. Send to me NoteCard witl ALL your questions about anything of my products, what interested you.


If your English is so much bad, i can't understand you. (My English bad, but not so much xD)
Links on tails, ears and other - at Notecard.
If i don't wrote about it - try find it on one from my blogs.

I ignore next questions - 

1. Where i can get this hair? (You can ask only about my products).
2. Can you find to me link in your blog with this hair from your vendor?
3. Can you tell to me about your real life? (Questions about my rl makes me sad).

Two first questions is ignorance, 3nd only for my old friends.