Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Important information

You don't know the power of the dark side. (c) Star Wars

I'll not change no modify profucts on modify.

Please, dear. If you interested in changing products (and when you see at the description "no modify") avoid this product. I do not make an exception.
Do not spoil the assessment because of this!

Yes, I have items with modify permissions.

If you think my words are rude, "Please do not buy anything in my store any more." and call me not a professional I'll give you really rude words.

I'm not a teacher, I'm not a mentor, I'm not a sensei, to correct your mistakes for you.
I refund the money for a double purchase without the commission that LL took. Not the full amount.
Cause?
I do not earn on Second Life in the real world real money.

I return money only when I receive information on time that you was mistakenly twice times paid for a thing. This information is checked. If it turns out that this is a false alarm, I will be very rude.

If you want to return the full amount, write about this LL, so they gave you (or not) a percentage of the amount that they took from me.

If you give to me nonsense negative review, i'll give it back to you.
What mean "Nonsense negative review"?
You get exactly what you buy.
1-4 stars to product with obvious problems, about which I wrote in the description and visually demonstrated in the pictures.
Senseless reviews:
This product did not impress me.
This product is not modifiable. (to no modify products)
This product does not work with Kemono! (when it's don't must work with it)
Not included face animations! (when i already wrote about it)
Not anime head (when i don't wrote about anime)

I'm kind with good customers.
I'm rude with rude customers.
I treat people the same way they treat me, my products.
This is called "finding a common language with customers."
This is a professional attitude towards clients.
No bonus items (when i didn't write about it at the description)

ALSO:
Questions about things from other shops on my pictures are ignored. 
I do not provide information about purchased things, unless the description contains information "includes a style card."
If the user continues to ask me this question again and again, I will not be kind.
I don't like obsession.
I am very rude to those people who first write a meaningless review, and after I write them in private messages "There is no need to write about it, because I pointed it out in the description" they ignore me and add to the recall "Owner The store is not a professional.It writes to me in private messages without the word "hello" and "sorry."

Not a professional customer gets the same support.
It's professional.
I reflect your essence.
I'm your mirror.
You don't like?
Behave with restraint.
Doubt about the purchase?
Notify me before buying with notecard.

If a negative response is written about problems with the product (the gray texture is not copied), I correct it.

But I will never send a fixed copy of the product to the person who wrote poorly about it at the general discretion.

I send the corrected copy only to those people who addressed me personally. (with notecard or IM me when i was online). <- In front of such people, I apologize for the discomfort brought.

I use an interpreter for the English language to correctly express my point of view.
If you accuse me of my poor knowledge of English, then do not spend money on my products. 
I can blame you for not knowing Russian and Ukrainian. Will you be pleased? No.
If you do not understand the description of the thing, then beware of buying.

For such reviews, I will not respect you:
Waste of money (if you are greedy inside of your soul, then do not buy.)
Overpriced. (in my store the products are much cheaper than other suppliers)